The Girls of Christmas Past is the twelfth episode in season 1. It aired December 6, 2015 to 1.33 million viewers.
Things spin out of control when Cyd travels back to Christmas the year before to try and figure out the perfect gift for Shelby. Meanwhile, Barry and Naldo's Winter Wonderland experiment sparks an elf war with Bret and Chet leading the charge.
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Benjamin Royer as Bret Marcus
- Matthew Royer as Chet Marcus
- Brandon Shaw as Officer
- This was the last new episode to air in 2015.
- This episode is a Christmas special.
- The title is a reference to The Ghost of Christmas Past, from A Christmas Carol.
- This is the first episode where the production order was aired out of order.
- This episode is continued on in Season 2's Revenge of the Christmas Past.
- The seventh episode where the episode title doesn't start with "A Time to..."
- If Shelby got Cyd Diesel for Christmas a couple of years ago, then Cyd should not still have him in Peru in Cyd and Shelby Strike Back.
- Cyd says that only of them has the thing of where they're going when they jump, but it was said several times that both of them have to think of a moment to get there. In fact, in Epic Girl's Day, they think of different times and get into different timelines. Although it's possible that she meant that while one's sleeping, just the other one has to think of a moment.
- December 24, 2015 (Latin America, Brazil)
- April 23, 2016 (Romania)
- May 18, 2016 (Israel)
- June 20, 2016 (Poland)
- December 16, 2016 (Spain, Portugal)
- December 19, 2016 (Hungary)
| To view the The Girls of Christmas Past gallery, click here.