Princess Problems is the first episode of Season 2 of Best Friends Whenever. It premiered on July 25, 2016 to 1.18 million viewers.
Cyd and Shelby discover a princess named Daisy from the 16th century has come through a time rift and is in their school!
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Benjamin Royer as Bret Marcus
- Matthew Royer as Chet Marcus
Daisy: I am Daisy
- This is the season 2 premiere of Best Friends Whenever.
- This is the first new episode after a 2 month hiatus.
- Daisy is revealed to be a princess and she's now staying in the 21st century with Cyd and Shelby.
- It's also revealed that she will be staying with Naldo.
- Barry's lab explodes in this episode, but he gets a new one at the end.
- There's a cliffhanger mystery, just like in season one.
- It's shown that if Cyd and Shelby are in contact with someone fresh from the past, they will end up in the era and the location it came from.
- Barry and Shelby fighting to see who's better (boys vs girls) is like the fight Farkle and Riley in the Girl Meets World episode, Girl Meets STEM. Just like that episode, science was the main point of contention, and Shelby thought Barry wouldn't let her and Cyd figure out the time rift just because they were girls, similar to how Riley thought Farkle wouldn't let her do the science just because she was a girl.
- Naldo saves Barry's life.
- Janet Smythe is mentioned in the episode.
- This is the fourth episode where they travel outside their lifetimes.
- The working title was The Return of Time Travel.
- Daisy claims she went to a Viking wedding. However, this wouldn't be accurate because the Viking Age ended long before her time, around the mid-11th century.
- October 3, 2016 (Australia)
- October 31, 2016 (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland)
- November 6, 2016 (Hungary)
- November 21, 2016 (Israel)
- December 7, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
- January 7, 2017 (Poland)
| To view the Princess Problems gallery, click here.