|“||Hoopin' with my grandma!||”|
—Shelby to Cyd
When Shelby’s adventurous Grandma Rita comes to visit, the girls learn time travelers were responsible for setting up Shelby’s grandparents and they jump to the 1950s to investigate.
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Anna Grace Barlow as Young Rita
- Garrett Westton as Paul Bartow
- LibertyTownsley as Kristi
- Casey Campbell as Vesper
Special guest star
- Marion Ross as Grandma Rita
- The working title of this episode was "The Grandmother Paradox."
- This is the fifth episode where the girls go back into a different decade and the third episode where they travel outside their lifetimes.
- Marion Ross the star from the 1950s based show hit sitcom Happy Days, guest stars in this episode.
- Barry has a sister named Brittany, she's only mentioned. Naldo kissed her.
- 1958 is the farthest back Shelby and Cyd have time traveled to.
- April 30, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
- May 13, 2016 (Spain, Portugal)
| To view the Jump to the '50's gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.