When Shelby’s adventurous Grandma Rita comes to visit, the girls learn time travelers were responsible for setting up Shelby’s grandparents and they jump to the 1950s to investigate.
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Anna Grace Barlow as Young Rita
- Garrett Westton as Paul Bartow
- LibertyTownsley as Kristi
- Casey Campbell as Vesper
Special guest star
- Marion Ross as Grandma Rita
- Fifth episode where the gang goes back into a different decade.
- Third episode outside their lifetimes,is episode.
- Marion Ross the star from the 1950s based show hit sitcom Happy Days, guest stars in this episode.
- Barry has a sister named Brittany, she's only mentioned. Naldo kissed her.
- 1958 is this farthest back Shelby and Cyd have traveled to.
- If Shelby is the reason of Rita & Paul's meeting. Then how is she born if she's the reason for her birth.
- You don't become a different person if you prevent your grandparents from meeting. You're not born.
| To view the Jump to the '50's gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.