While Janet tries to uncover the secret behind time travel, the girls decide they need to take her down once and for all!
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Benjamin Royer as Bret Marcus
- Matthew Royer as Chet Marcus
Special Guest Cast
- This is part 3 of the 3 part season finale event.
- This is the lowest viewed episode of Season 1 with 1.23 million viewers.
- Naldo's role in how Cyd and Shelby initially received their powers is revealed.
- Cyd and Shelby gain a new ability.
- Norm finally finds out Janet is evil.
- The timeline has reset but without Janet and the Blue Beaker.
- This is the Season 1 finale.
- This is the conclusion of Season 1 and the Fight The Future 3 part special.
- At the end of the episode, a wormhole opens and a mysterious person comes out of the portal.
- June 19, 2016 (Romania)
- June 29, 2016 (Israel)
- July 28, 2016 & July 31, 2016 (Hungary)
- July 31, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
- August 3, 2016 (Germany)
- October 8, 2016 (Poland)
- October 28, 2016 (Italy)
- November 24, 2016 (Spain, Portugal)
| To view the Fight the Future - Part 3 gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.