When the girls discover their future-selves have asked to lose their time travel abilities, they leap to the future and see that evil Janet Smythe is somehow involved. Meanwhile, Barry learns Marci is planning to break up with him.
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- JT Neal as Drake
Special Guest Cast
- This is part 1 of the 3 part season finale.
- This is a continuation of Shake Your Booty, Jump to the Future Lab, Cyd and Shelby Strike Back and Diesel Gets Lost in Time.
- It is revealed that Barry is the guy in the suit but not evil, instead he is helping both Shelby and Cyd. The cryogenic chambers used to freeze Barry and Naldo are way similar to s the stasis pods from transformers robots in disguise 2015. The very big is that they're bad guys freezing humans instead of Autobots freezing Decepticons.
- In the alternate future, Janet Smythe had Barry and Naldo frozen, to prevent them recreating time travel.
- Shelby breaks up with Drake in this episode
- Cyd may have broken with Joaquin before.
- Cyd discovers that in an alternate future where Janet has taken over Drake has become one of her enforcers.
- When Barry recited digits of pi, he gets some of the digits wrong.
- June 4, 2016 (France)
- June 15, 2016 (Israel)
- June 24, 2016 (Poland)
- July 17, 2016 (Hungary)
- July 31, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
- August 1, 2016 (Germany)
- October 21, 2016 (Italy)
- November 22, 2016 (Spain, Portugal)
| To view the Fight the Future - Part 1 gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.