Since it looks like their time-traveling princess may be here longer than expected, the girls decide to take Daisy on an official Shelby and Cyd “Epic Girls’ Day” at the mall.
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Benjamin Royer as Bret Marcus
- Matthew Royer as Chet Marcus
"Everything is possible. I mean chickens, right?"
"I time-travelled my best friend out of existence!"
- This episode marks the first appearance of the West Portland Promenade.
- Naldo uses his cousin's kiosk to sell his US state pun novelty T-shirts.
- Cyd and Shelby telling Daisy about when they made the mannequins touch each-other butts, and doing it again, is a referring to A Time to Cheat.
- Daisy's line of "But your eyes are saying, 'I'm marrying a man I don't love,'" foreshadows her betrothal to Sebastian which Cyd and Shelby will address in It's Not Ye, It's Me.
- The interior of Urban Bro will be seen again in Working Nine to Fudge.
- We learn if Shelby and Cyd think of different times when they travel they will both go to an alternate universe where they exist without each other.
- It's possible that while Cyd and Shelby were in different universes, the events that transpired for Barry, Naldo, Bret, and Chet in one universe still occurred in the other simultaneously.
- Cyd and Shelby see Daisy's jailer in 1522, who is shrouded by a hood.
- Daisy states that people threw tomatoes in the Town Square to people who stated the Earth is round. This is a reference to the Flat Earth Myth, a common misconception that people during the Middle Ages and Renaissance saw the Earth as flat.
- November 27, 2016 (Hungary)
- December 5, 2016 (Israel)
- December 21, 2016 (Latin America, Brazil)
| To view the Epic Girl's Day gallery, click here.