|“||Did she just say time travel?||”|
When Cyd tries to plan a special thank you for the Marcus family, Shelby steps in to help with Hula dancers, a rock band and jugglers and everything somehow leads to a big misunderstanding and a huge kitchen disaster.
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Matthew Royer as Chet Marcus
- Benjamin Royer as Bret Marcus
Barry: This cake is horrible!
Cyd: That's because it was on the floor.
Barry: In that case, it's not so bad.
Cyd: I have never loved you more.
- November 8, 2015 (Romania)
- November 29, 2015 (Hungary)
- December 12, 2015 (Latin America, Brazil)
- December 13, 2015 (Poland)
- January 13, 2016 (Spain, Portugal)
- January 22, 2016 (UK and Ireland)
- March 2, 2016 (Israel)
- April 29, 2016 (Italy)
- July 13, 2016 (Germany)
- The first appearance of Shelby's absent father and mother which isn't regular on Disney Channel shows due to parents appearing on the pilot/first episode.
- The episode is all about fair play.
- In this episode, it is revealed that it is very hard for Barry to say thank you. That he and Naldo were kicked out of a country club and that Barry is very vengeful.
- The two stories revolve on the same thing.
| To view the A Time to Say Thank You transcript, click here.
| To view the A Time to Say Thank You gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.